|Hosted by Alternative-Hawaii:
A Very Quiet, Peaceful
and Beautiful B&B
To Spend Your Time on the Big Island Island of Hawaii
- A garden level spacious studio
apartment with unobstructed ocean views.
- A separate entrance, king-size
bed, queen futon, full bath, small refrigerator, microwave,
coffee pot & TV.
- Boogie boards, snorkeling equipment,
ice chests and beach chairs.
- Continental breakfast is served.
On beautiful tropical grounds with lava walking paths set in
the famous coffee country of Honaunau, West Hawaii. Eighteen miles
south of Kailua-Kona and five minutes from the closest beaches.
Things to See & Do Nearby:
- Swimming. Excellent snorkeling,
diving in Honaunau Bay.
- See whales from December through
- Watch dolphins frolic throughout
- Turtles are a common site.
- Close to golf courses, sport fishing,
hiking, and many historical landmarks.
- Visit Puuhonua O Honaunau National
Rates and Policies:
- $65 to $85 per night plus tax.
- $10 per night for each additional
- Cash, personal checks & travelers
- One night's fee required as deposit.
- Children welcome. No smoking
- Cancellation notice is 15 days
- Full payment to be mailed 10 days
in advance or, for the European guest, payment upon arrival.
| For more
information, please contact:
Gina & William Abshire
85-4585 Mamalahoa Hwy
Captain Cook, HI 96704
Tel. (808) 328-8410 or work (808) 322-2988
Email: INQUIRY FORM
Alternative-Hawaii's Special Places on Big Island
Maintained by Alternative-Hawaii