|Hosted by Alternative-Hawaii:
North Shore Bed
& Breakfast and Country Cottage
Experience the essence of beautiful Kauai in historic,
sleepy Hanalei. Accommodations for the discerning traveler
near cascading waterfalls and pristine beaches.
to Beach | The
- Coconut Cottage
- just a few minutes walk to wonderful Hanalei Town and a four minute walk to the spectacular beach at Hanalei Bay! Hanalei is just like a little surfing town out the the 60's: quaint, neat and tidy, and a touch of the old Hawaiian style of years gone by. This recently remodeled 3 bedroom, 3 bath home features private gated entry, air conditioning in each bedroom and the living room, a new full kitchen with dishwasher and granite counters, 2 outdoor showers to rinse off after a day at the beach, and a master bedroom with jacuzzi tub and shower. Full sized laundry facilities inside the home. Rates: from $1575 to $1750/week.
- Tutu's (Grandma's) Cottage
- a charming, cozy two bedroom, one-bath Plantation Style house in Hanalei, just 200 yards from the beach. Body and board surfing, swimming, snorkeling and fishing all within walking distance. The covered lanai faces a grassy meadow and a beautiful, unobstructed view of the volcanic mountains surrounding Hanalei. Rates: from $1475 to $1595/week.
Located in old historic Hanalei Town on Kauai's heavenly north shore,
only yards from the fabulous Hanalei beach. On one of the most beautiful
bays in Hawaii.
to See & Do Nearby:
- Experience peace and tranquility.
- Relax in the sun and play in the
surf in the captivating 2 mile long crescent bay.
- Enjoy horseback riding, tennis
and golfing at two championship golf courses.
- Indulge in world-class dining
- Visit the beautiful Limahuli Garden
& Preserve (National Tropical Botanical Garden).
- Hike the Na Pali Coast's scenic
sea cliffs & valleys
Cottage - Living Room
Rates and Policies:
- Coconut Cottage: $1575 for 2 people, $150 each for extra people.
- Tutu's Cottage: $1475 for 2 people, $150 each for extra people.
- All room rates subject to a 11.41% state tax.
- No smoking indoors.
- Payments for accommodations are done via check, as we do not
accept credit cards. Call for more information.
- Deposit cheerfully refunded, less $20 cancellation fee if reservation
canceled at least 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation made within 30 days of arrival is
subject to full forfeiture. Refund will be made if we are successful in re-renting the space.
Alternative-Hawaii's Special Places on Kauai
| For more
information, please contact:
Hanalei Paradise Vacation Rentals
P. O. Box 748
Hanalei, Kauai 96714
Tel. (808) 826-6111
Email: INQUIRY FORM
Maintained by Alternative-Hawaii